- PROTECT VALUABLE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - A small investment in a professional grade external power conditioner saves money, frustration and time.
- EXCELLENT LINE AND LOAD REGULATION - 7A continuous load rating. 93% efficiency. Highly stable under a range of input conditions (10 - 16 VDC).
- SWITCH SELECTABLE OUTPUT VOLTAGE (12.5 or 13.6 V DC) - Galvanic isolation between input and output - Wide operating temperature (-25 to +45 C)
- MARINE GRADE - Corrosion resistant materials; Conformally coated circuit board - Compact Size - Suitable for high/low temperature environments
- STABILIZE VOLTAGE from alternators, generators, batteries, solar panels and unregulated DC power supplies in cars, trucks, RVs, boats, communications and industrial equipment
Dirty 12 volt DC power from vehicle, marine, solar, battery, generator or other direct DC power source can ruin expensive equipment. The interVOLT SPCi121207 is the perfect solution to ensure that your devices receive clean, stable power.
The SPCi121207 resolves power problems including voltage surges, transients, spikes, etc. It is a converter, stabilizer, isolator and regulator all in a single compact package.
The SPCi122107 is galvanically isolated (input to output) and designed to protect equipment connected to 12 VDC power sources. Its switchmode design is more energy efficient with less heat dissipation than cheap linear voltage regulators.
Switch selectable output voltage (12.5 or 13.6) allows you to power sensitive 12V equipment directly, or provide clean power to general purpose 12V devices.
Unique self diagnosing electronics provide valuable feedback. A tri-color LED displays the system status and indicates standby power, low input voltage, over temperature, overload and output short circuit.
Constructed of high quality, marine grade aluminum and ABS components. All hardware is non-ferrous and the terminals are plated brass.
Designed to operate in high ambient temperatures under constant load, the SPCi121207 delivers every time.
Innovative features. Rugged design. Simple installation. Peace-of-Mind.
• Input Voltage: 10 - 16 VDC
• Output Voltage: 12.5 or 13.6 VDC (switch selectable)
• Current Rating: 7 Amps
• Efficiency: 93%
• Operating Temp: -25C to +45C
• Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.2 x 1.6 in (170 x 80 x 40 mm)
• Weight: 0.9 lbs (418 g)
• Overload, Short Circuit, Under Voltage, Polarity & Temperature Protection
• CE and C-Tick approvals
See full product specs in the Technical Specifications tab.
Made in Australia
Proxicast is an Authorized InterVOLT Reseller
(Also available in a step-down model for DC input sources between 17 VDC & 33 VDC. See PWR-SVCi-241208)
Part Number: PWR-SPCi-121207
|Input Voltage Range||10 – 16VDC|
|Output Voltage – Low Setting||12.5 VDC nominal|
|Output Voltage – High Setting||13.6 VDC nominal|
|Length Overall||170mm (6.690”)|
|Width Overall||80mm (3.150”)|
|Height Overall||40mm (1.575”)|
|Continuous Load Rating @ 30°C (80°F)||7 Amps @ 13.6VDC|
|Peak Load Rating @ 30°C (80°F)*||10 Amps @ 13.6VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||<20mA|
|Power Conversion Efficiency @ 30°C (80°F)||Typically 93%|
|Output Ripple||Less than 20mV Peak to Peak|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to + 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||Ideally less than 90%|
|Enclosure Material||Marine grade aluminium dye anodised|
|End Cap Material||Injection moulded electrical grade ABS/PC plastic|
|Terminal Cover Material||Extruded temperature resistant ABS|
|Diagnostic Indicator||Tri-colour LED – monitoring input voltage, overload, short circuit and temperature.|
|Transient Voltage Protection||Filtering – Purpose designed circuit|
|Overload/Short Circuit Protection||Shutdown – Current sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Input Under Voltage Protection||Shutdown – Voltage sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Over Temperature Protection||Shutdown – Temperature sensing circuit (automatic reset)|
|Output Over Voltage Protection||Internal Fuse – Latching Zener circuit (not user serviceable)|
|Input Reverse Polarity Protection||Internal Fuse – Diode bypass circuit (not user serviceable)|
|Termination||Power – 6-32 UNC H/D screw terminal|
|Conformity||Australian AS/NZS CISPR 11. European EN55011. International CISPR11 and IEC61204-3.|
|Certification||EMC – Australian C Tick mark & European CE mark|