Modem-LOCK mounting base for the Proxicast LAN-Cell 3 cellular 3G/4G router. The Modem-SAFE base was included with all LAN-Cell 3 routers shipped prior to February 1, 2013. This kit is for retro-fitting later LAN-Cell 3 routers or replacing a defective Mode-LOCK base.
The LAN-Cell 3’s patent-pending Modem-LOCK system is a mechanism for securing a USB modem to prevent it from being removed or coming loose in mobile applications. Simply insert a USB modem into the LAN-Cell 3’s USB port. Then slide the Modem-LOCK against the modem. Use the four screws (2 front, 2 rear) to secure the Modem-LOCK into place.
The LAN-Cell 3’s Multi-Function Modem-LOCK Mounting Base provides:
- Wall and deck mounting options
- Multiple external antenna mounting points
- Cable management slots & tie-down posts
- Power switch & plug locking features
- Modem-LOCK™ USB modem retention system
The LAN-Cell 3 Modem-LOCK Base Kit includes:
- Modem-LOCK Base
- Assembly & Mounting Screws
LAN-Cell 3 router, modems, antennas, and pigtails are sold separately.
Part #: PRX-LC3-LockBase