The Netgear AirCard 341U modem is locked to Sprint. It will not function on other service providers.
This small, convenient 4G LTE device features a built-in LCD display to monitor connection status, signal strength and data usage with a quick glance. Other great features include a unique foldaway USB that swivels 180⁰ degrees.
- Provide improved network performance and stronger in-building coverage by taking advantage of 4G LTE deployment on 3 bands (800MHz/1900MHz/2500MHz)
- No installation CD required as the Connection Manager Application is stored on the USB
- Monitor network signal strength and estimated data usage on the device display
- Manage connectivity settings via the web UI
- Unique 180° rotating USB hinge is designed so the LCD interface can be viewed from any angle
- Get real-time connection information and access settings and features (i.e. network preferences and data usage) with the browser-based configuration tool
- GPS allows connected devices to receive GPS coordinates while on the go for Location Based Services
- Download large presentations, stream videos, or keep up with emails without having to hunt for a public WiFi network anywhere within your service provider’s network
- Hands-Free Activation (OMA-DM)
- External Antenna port
- Supports Datalink via the air OMA configuration
Sprint AirCard 341U modems purchased from Proxicast are fully tested, have the latest modem firmware installed, and include an unactivated Sprint SIM card. Just contact Sprint to activate the SIM on your Sprint service plan.
*** This modem does not come with a data service plan - Contact Sprint for their current service offerings.
Note: Netgear 341U (Sprint) USB Modems
This modems require USB Adapter ACC-USB-004 for compatibility with the Proxicast PocketPORT 2 and LAN-Cell 3.
Part #: PCU-NG341U