Proxicast's unique new commercial-grade omni-directional LTE MIMO antenna is compatible with 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers and most other cellular operators worldwide.
Two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing enable multiple input / multiple output LTE connectivity, resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave, Sierra Wireless and others.
The antenna’s rugged housing, extra heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for outdoor applications.
• Frequency: 698-960/1710-2700/3300-3800 MHz
• Impedance: 50 Ohm
• Gain: 4~6 dBi freq. dependent
• Beamwidth: Horiz. 360 deg, Vert. 65/45/40 deg
• VSWR: < 2.0
• Connectors: 2x N Female
• Dimensions: 30 x 3 in (4.7 w/ bracket)
• Weight:6.25 lb
• Op Temp: -40 ~ 65C
This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data devices with 2 antenna connectors
• Use RG59/RG6 coax (75 Ohm TV cable from the hardware store) – signal will be seriously degraded
• Use a splitter to connect 1 modem port to both antenna leads
• Focus on signal “strength” (RSSI or bars); optimize signal “quality” (SINR, RSRQ) instead
• Use 50 Ohm RF coax cables. See part# ANT-140-020
• Keep cables as short as possible
• Weatherseal outdoor connections. Use Silicone Tape part# ANT-900-002
USA-based Proxicast has been designing and building innovative electronic products since 2000. Includes 12 month Warranty & US-based Technical Support.