• New Blue Color
• Easily Seal Outdoor Coaxial Cable Connectors & Electrical Connections from Moisture and Corrosion
• Thicker, Wider & Stronger Than Other Silicone Tapes
• Easy to Apply - Easy to Remove - No Messy Adhesive
• Waterproof, UV, Saltwater, Chemical & Temperature Resistant
• S-T-R-E-T-C-H this tape up to 3 times its initial length when applying to activate it
Adhesive vinyl electrical tape cannot create a permanent waterproof seal and removing the tape creates a sticky mess. Butyl rubber tape can be hard to work with and deforms at high temperatures or when compressed.
Proxicast’s Pro-Grade Self-Bonding (non-adhesive) Silicone Tape easily creates a completely air & water-tight seal. Silicone tape can be removed, leaving no residue behind. Impervious to temperatures from -65F to +500F and most chemical solvents, Proxicast’s Pro-Grade Self-Bonding Silicone Tape can be used in almost any environment indoors or out.
Proxicast's heavy-duty 30 mil silicone tape is 50% thicker than other premium silicone tapes. Extra thickness means better protection for rough, sharp and uneven surfaces without applying extra layers. Thicker tape provides more abrasion resistance and better insulation. Proxicast’s silicone tape is also 50% wider than most other brands for faster wrapping and fewer seams.
Perfect for protecting CATV & RF coaxial antenna connectors and electrical plugs from damaging moisture, this premium tape is 1.5" wide, 30 mil thick and each 15 ft roll can cover approximately 6 typical connections.
100's of Applications:
• Outdoor antenna coax connector weather sealing
• Electrical cable repair & insulation
• Outdoor extension cord & lighting connector protection
• Plumbing repairs
• Automotive & RV hose repairs
• Marine applications
• Garden hoses & tubing
• Tools & sporting good grips
• Color: Blue
• Thickness: 30 mil
• Width: 1.5 inches
• Length: 15 feet
• Operating Temperature Range: -54C to +260C (-65F to +500F)
• Tensile Strength: 1150 PSI Minimum
• Ultimate Elongation: 300% Minimum
• Tear Resistance: 125 psi
NOTE: S-T-R-E-T-C-H this tape while applying to activate adhesion. Silicone layers will fuse over time forming a solid barrier.
This waterproof silicone tape is excellent for antennas and coax connectors. This tape can be used for lots of industrial, commercial and Internet Of Things (IOT) applications such as: SCADA, Telemetry, Machine-To-Machine (M2M), Remote Data Collection, Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics, Mobile & Stationary Hotspots, Internet Anywhere, Video Surveillance Systems (Cameras, DVRs, NVRs, etc...), Alarm Systems, Traffic Control, Homeland Security, & Disaster Response, Vehicles, Marine, Aviation, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Point-of-Sale (POS), Digital Signage, and more.
Part #: ANT-900-002-BLUE