The Verizon Wireless Novatel USB820L 4G/3G LTE & XLTE USB Cellular Modem provides ultra-high–speed access on the Verizon 4G/3G network. It supports Verizon XLTE, LTE AWS, LTE, EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1xRTT. This modem is locked to operaton on the Verizon Wireless network and requires the purchase of a data service plan from Verizon Wireless to function. The USB620L is compatible with the Proxicast PocketPORT. Not compatible with the LAN-Cell 3.
Novatel USB620L modems purchased from Proxicast are fully tested, have the latest modem firmware installed, are preconfigured for the use in the PocketPORT and are covered by Proxicast's 1 year hardware warranty.
- 4G LTE Wireless data speeds up to 8 Mbps upload and 25 Mbps download* Up to 100 Mbps with LTE AWS*
- Verizon BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess for high–speed 4G LTE AWS, 4G LTE, and 3G wireless data
- 4G LTE AWS technology with support for 4G LTE, 3G CDMA EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1x
- Fixed design high performance antenna for highest speeds, extended coverage and reliability
- External antennas require pigtail ANT-104-TS9.
- Supported OS: Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS 10.5 and higher
- This modem does not include a data service plan or SIM card. See below for more information.
- Ships in bulk / non-retail packaging
Static IP Addresses are Required for Remote Access Applications on the Verizon 4G/LTE network!
Verizon Wireless assesses a $500 setup fee for the first static IP on each billing account.
* User speed may vary significantly depending on a number of factors.
Part #: PCU-620L-VZW
|LTE Advanced||With 50% faster peak speeds in more than 450 cities from coast to coast.|
|World Device||Works in over 200 countries|
|Size||3.27H x1.38W x0.45D|
|Network||LTE: CAT 4, US bands: B13 / B4 / B2 / B5; Global bands: B3 / B4; Quad band GPRS/EDGE; Quad band UMTS/HSPA; CDMA2000 1xRTT / EvDOrA|
|System Requirements||Windows® 7, 8/8.1 or 10; Mac OS® X 10.6 or higher; Linux® Ubuntu 10.4 or higher (Linux users will need to take additional actions to connect); Type A USB support|