*** Availabilty of Refurbished PC5750 Cards Varies ***
The Verizon PC5750 is a type II PC-Card with a built-in antenna and external antenna port that supports CDMA2000 EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1xRTT. This modem is locked to operaton on the Verizon Wireless network and requires the purchase of a data service plan from Verizon Wireless. The 5750 is compatible with the Proxicast LAN-Cell 2 3G cellular router.
The PC5750 is Rev. A capable* and comes equipped with an LED indicator, a durable and movable high–performance internal antenna, and an external antenna port to help boost signal and improve network connectivity in fringe areas.
PC 5750 Features:
- Wireless data speeds up to 1.8 Mbps upload and 3.1 Mbps on the download
- Verizon BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess high–speed 3G wireless data access*
- Full CDMA technology support for CDMA EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and CDMA 1x
- Fixed design high performance antenna for highest speeds, extended coverage and reliability
- 3G mobile router compatible - Approved for Proxicast LAN-Cell 2 3G router
- Supported OS: Windows® Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X
- Rev. A Capable
- VZAccess Manager software for easy connection management
- 32–bit CardBus interface(3.3V) for lower power consumption
- Dual color LED indicator for service availability and data transfer status
External Antenna Port
*Typical download speeds average 600–1400 kbps based on Verizon Wireless' network tests with 5 MB FTP data files, without compression. Typical upload speeds average 500–800 kbps. Actual speeds and coverage may vary.
Part #: PCC-PC5750-VZW