*** Latest MSNSwitch Model - UIS522b ***
MSNswitch is designed to automatically power-cycle any device when Internet connectivity is lost. This is useful if your router's Internet connection drops. MSNswitch can automatically power-cycle the router for you, without anyone having to visit the remote location. Pays for itself with just 1 saved site visit!
MSNswitch will automatically ping up to five different preset targets, which can be changed, and if they are unreachable, MSNswitch will power-cycle one or both power outlets.
- Maintain a continuous Internet connection by resetting power outlets when Internet freezes
- Monitor Internet connectivity and automatically cycles one or both outlets when connection is lost
- One press protect, no Internet setup required
- Functional out of the box!
- Control outlets remotely via a Web User Interface, or via instant messaging tools like Google Hangouts
- Pings multiple Internet targets to determine status. Customize with user-definable fault tolerance
- Option to PING LAN IP or WAN IP
- Easy to locate in LAN, just type http://MSNswitch
- Schedule ON/OFF day/time
- Perform sequential power ON/OFF
While the main feature requires only the push of a button on the switch, the device has advanced capabilities including:
- Web Interface - Allows you to monitor status, view logs, and change advanced settings & configurations via web browser.
- Power Scheduling - Up to 20 schedules may be set to turn power on/off to specific ports at specified times.
- Timed Power-Cycling - Automatically power cycle power ever X mins (1-1440).
- Event Logs - To keep track of when the unit had to reset power etc.
- Dynamic DNS Support & Remote Admin - Allows customers to login via the web to access controls, view logs, and remotely turn on/off power to specific ports or reset power.
- Google Hangouts Support - Sends you notifications and allows you to issue commands to check the status, as well as turn on/off power or power-cycle certain ports via Google Hangouts.
- Advanced Network Configuration - Allows you to setup to obtain a static IP address and use different DNS servers, and change HTTP web admin interface port.
- Save/Restore Configuration - Allows you to save your configuration, and easily restore the configuration to multiple units.
Compatible will the LAN-Cell and PocketPORT 3G/4G cellular routers.
Part #: PWR-UIS522b
replaces Model PWR-UIS322b
|Dimensions||5" x 5" x 2"|
|Socket Type||2x North American (Type B, NEMA 5-15R)|
|Electrical Rating||10A, 125~250Vac (50/60Hz)|
|Fuse Type||10A Thermal Fuse|
|Available Outlets||2x fixed|
|Internet Controllable socket||2x fixed|
|Power ON / OFF switch||Individual outlet power ON / OFF LED button (Press & hold 2 seconds)|
|Power Indicator||Orange LED|
|Reset to Factory Defaults||Front Button|
|Internet Indicator||Green LED|
|Web Server CPU||32-Bit RISC CPU|
|Supported Browsers||IE and Java|
|Supported Network Protocols||HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, Dynamic DNS, DNS Client, SNTP, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP.|
|Network Access||10/100 Base-T , RJ45 (Cat.5)|
|Operating Environment||0°C ~ 60°C at 10% ~ 90% relative humidity. For indoor use only.|
|Internet controllable outlets ON||Orange LED button ON|
|Outlet 1 ON, Outlet 2 OFF||Outlet 1 LED ON, Outlet 2 LED OFF|
|Outlet 1 OFF, Outlet 2, ON||Outlet 1 LED OFF, Outlet 2 LED ON|
|System in Protect Mode (UIS On/Off button pressed)||Blue LED ON|
|No Internet Connection||Blue LED OFF|
|Internet is Online||Blue LED Blinking|
Setup Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aabsAVVXw3w
Netility Software: http://www.msnswitch.com/file/Netility_v4.5.rar
Firmware Updates: http://www.msnswitch.com/