- Works with 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, xLTE, AWS, GSM cellular data services from carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and more
- Also compatible with 4.9 GHz Public Safety, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and 900 MHz radio systems
- High gain increases signal strength and data speeds in areas with marginal coverage
- Female N connector with 12" pigtail - Outdoor weatherproof enclosure protects antenna elements
- Includes pole/wall mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)
Proxicast's ultra wide-band log-periodic dipole array directional antenna is compatible with all 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus and many other cellular operators. It can also be used with 4.9 GHz Public Safety Band radios, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi access points and unlicensed 900 MHz systems.
This small, light-weight, easy-to-install directional antenna improves transmit and receive signals across a wide frequency spectrum range and is ideal for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, meters, homes and offices.
With the appropriate adapter cable (not included), this antenna is compatible with USB cellular modems, MiFi Hotspots and routers from companies such as Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Pepwave, Proxicast, and Sierra. It is also compatible with most signal booster/amplifiers.
• Frequency Range: 698-960 / 1710-2700 / 4400-4900 MHz
• Impedance: 50 Ohms
• Gain: 9/11 dBi
• Beam Width: V 60°, H 90°
• Polarization: Vertical
• VSWR: ADGP < 1.8:1
• Max Input Power: 50 W
• Connector: N Female on 12 inch LMR 195 pigtail
• Material: ABS / Brass / Aluminum
• Op. Temp.: -40 to +70C
• Weight (w/o bracket): 510 g (18 oz)
• Dimensions: 440 x 209 x 70 mm (17.3 x 8.2 x 2.8 in) excluding 90 x 70 mm bracket
• Mounting: Pole or Wall (2.0 in dia. U-bolts & bracket included)
Directional antennas must be pointed toward a cell tower. For help locating your nearest tower, consult the OpenSignal or CellReception sites.
For MIMO applications mount 2 identical LPDA antennas at 90 degree angles to each other.
Not for use with cell phones.
Since 2000, USA-based Proxicast has been manufacturing innovative professional grade wireless equipment.