- IMPROVES SIGNAL STRENGTH & SPEED on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and all 3G 4G LTE xLTE AWS GSM CDMA cellular broadband services
- COMPATIBLE WITH routers, modems & gateways from CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra, SureCall, weBoost, Wilson, ZTE and many others
- INTEGRATED FEMALE N CONNECTOR - No additional ground plane needed
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Includes pole/wall mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)
- MUST BE CONNECTED VIA 50-OHM COAXIAL CABLE TO AN EXISTING CELLULAR MODEM/ROUTER/RADIO DEVICE. Does not improve signal for cell phones or other devices not directly wired to the antenna
Proxicast's small, light-weight, easy-to-install permanent mount omni-directional antenna improves transmit and receive signals for all 3G and 4G/LTE, xLTE, AWS frequencies on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Telcel, Movistar, Digicel and many other cellular operators worldwide.
This antenna is also suitable for unlicensed 900 MHz (ISM) radio applications and 2.4 GHz WiFi / ISM band and GPS use.
The omni-directional design provides high gain without the cellular tower location and alignment hassles of directional antennas.
Its compact size and white finish blend into any environment and make it ideal for many outdoor applications, including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers, well sites, remote telemetry units, meters, homes and offices.
With the appropriate adapter cable (not included), this antenna is compatible with USB cellular modems and Mi-Fi Hotspots, external 3G/4G cellular modems, routers and signal amplifiers from companies such as CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, SureCall, weBoost/Wilson and ZTE.
Freq. Range: 700 - 2700 MHz
Gain: 10 dBi
Impedance: 50 ohms
Connector: N Female - integrated bottom feed
Material: Fiberglass & Steel - White UV stable ABS radome
Height: 8.7 in (22 cm) - with bracket 10.6 in (27 cm)
Mount: Pole/wall (bracket and U-bolt for 1.25" ~ 2.0" dia masts included)
Requires a direct wired connection to an existing modem, router, amplifier/booster.
WILL NOT boost reception of cell phones – they require a powered booster/amplifier.
Is this compatible with my device? -- Email Proxicast to check before ordering.
Note: Use our XBOOM cross-over bracket (ASIN B079WTQ4CM) to install 2 identical antennas separated by at least 22 inches for best LTE MIMO results.
Specification & Dimensions PDF: ANT-126-002-Specifications.pdf
Antennas and cable assemblies are not returnable unless defective.