Proxicast's professional grade X-BOOM antenna mast crossover bracket kit allows you to mount a horizontal pole to a vertical mast or to add a vertical mast to an existing horizontal railing. The bracket securely mates the poles at a 90 degree right angle.
This bracket is designed to support most 3G/4G/LTE, WiFi, Television, Direct TV, Dish Network and 900 MHz ISM antennas.
• Mount 2 antenna mast poles at a 90 degree angle (cross or T shape)
• Install additional antennas on existing towers, masts or railings with crossover clamp
• Mount multiple antennas (MIMO) horizontally at the same vertical height to achieve physical separation & spatial diversity
• Heavy duty one piece construction - Hot-dipped galvanized steel - Corrosion resistant
• Antenna masts are not included
• Mounting 2 4G/LTE omni-directional antennas for MIMO spatial diversity
• Attaching a vertical mast to a railing on boat, parapet or balcony
• Installing antennas on water tower "painter rings"
• Back-to-back mounting of yagi & directional antennas
• Expanding the capacity of existing antenna towers
The X-BOOM's one piece construction with V-notched pole guides simplifies installation, securely clamps the poles into place and reduces vibration. The plate's size and hole placement design makes it easy to access the U-Bolts even when both poles are in place.
All components are pre-galvanized for corrosion protection and reliability even in extreme environments. The extra thick plate will not bend or deform under normal conditions.
Each kit includes one (1) plate and four (4) U-Bolt assemblies.
• Plate Dimensions: 4.8 x 6.9 in (122 x 176 mm)
• Plate Thickness: 13 gauge (0.09 in / 2.36 mm)
• Minimum Tubing Size: 1.25 in (32 mm) OD
• Maximum Tubing Size: 2.00 in (53 mm) OD
• U-Bolts: 4 pieces
• Washers, Lock Washers, Nuts: 8 pieces each (M8 size)
• Material (all): Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Antenna masts are not included.
Since 2000, USA-based Proxicast has been manufacturing innovative professional grade wireless equipment.