* Please Note: We strongly recommend the Verizon/Pantech UML290 over the Novatel 551L for most applications because of the Novatel's spring loaded "flip out" style USB connector makes the 551L incompatible with the LAN-Cell Modem-SAFE base.
The Verizon Wireless Novatel 551L 4G/3G LTE USB Cellular Modem provides ultra-high–speed access on the Verizon 4G/3G network. It supports Verizon LTE, EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1xRTT. This modem is locked to operaton on the Verizon Wireless network and requires the purchase of a data service plan from Verizon Wireless to function. The Novatel 551L is compatible with the Proxicast LAN-Cell 3 and PocketPORT.
The Verizon Wireless Novatel 551L is 4G LTE capable and comes equipped with an LED indicator, a durable high–performance internal antenna.
- 4G LTE Wireless data speeds up to 8 Mbps upload and 25 Mbps download*
- Verizon BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess for high–speed 4G LTE and 3G wireless data
- 4G LTE technology with support for 3G CDMA EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1x
- Fixed design high performance antenna for highest speeds, extended coverage and reliability
- 4G/3G mobile router compatible - Approved for Proxicast LAN-Cell 3 and PocketPORT
- Supported OS: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS 10.4 and higher
- VZAccess Manager software for easy connection management
- Dual color LED indicator for service availability and data transfer status
- External Antenna Port - TS9 Connector (Use pigtail ANT-104-TS9)
- This modem does not come with a data service plan or SIM card - Contact your carrier for these items.
- Dimensions - 3.6" (H) x 1.38" (W) x 0.47" (D) - Weight: 1.23 oz
Public static IP addresses are now available for the Verizon 4G/LTE network!
Verizon Wireless assesses a $500 setup fee for the first static IP on each account.
There are no additional setup or monthly fees for static IP's on subsequent devices on the same billing account.
* User speed may vary significantly depending on a number of factors.
Part #: PCU-USB551L-VZW