The Verizon Wireless Pantech UML295 4G/3G LTE & XLTE USB Cellular Modem provides ultra-high–speed access on the Verizon 4G/3G network. It supports Verizon XLTE, LTE AWS, LTE, EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1xRTT. This modem is locked to operaton on the Verizon Wireless network and requires the purchase of a data service plan from Verizon Wireless to function. The Pantech UML295 is compatible with the Proxicast LAN-Cell 3 and PocketPORT.
The Verizon Wireless Pantech UML295 is 4G LTE, LTE AWS and XLTE capable and comes equipped with an LED indicator, a durable high–performance internal antenna.
Pantech UML295 modems purchased from Proxicast are fully tested, have the latest modem firmware installed, are preconfigured for the use in the LAN-Cell 3 or PocketPORT and are covered by Proxicast's 1 year hardware warranty.
- 4G LTE Wireless data speeds up to 8 Mbps upload and 25 Mbps download* Up to 100 Mbps with LTE AWS*
- Verizon BroadbandAccess and NationalAccess for high–speed 4G LTE AWS, 4G LTE, and 3G wireless data
- 4G LTE AWS technology with support for 4G LTE, 3G CDMA EV-DO Rev A, EV-DO Rev 0 and 1x
- Fixed design high performance antenna for highest speeds, extended coverage and reliability
- External antennas require pigtail ANT-104-290.
- 4G/3G mobile router compatible - Approved for Proxicast LAN-Cell 3 and PocketPORT
- Supported OS: Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS 10.5 and higher
- Dual color LED indicator for service availability and data transfer status
- Dimensions - 3.14" (H) x 1.22" (W) x 0.48" (D) - Weight: 1.25 oz
- This modem includes an unactivated microSIM card, but does not include a data service plan. See below for more information.
Static IP Addresses are Required for Remote Access Applications on the Verizon 4G/LTE network!
Verizon Wireless assesses a $500 setup fee for the first static IP on each billing account.
* User speed may vary significantly depending on a number of factors.
Part #: PCU-UML295-SIM