- Strong, reliable signal – including 4G - even in remote locations or other weak signal areas
- Less resending of data due to poor connection means faster, more reliable data transfers
- Bi-directional signal booster amplifies signal up to 15 dB to and from cell site
- Directly connects to data modem and antenna using standard SMA connectors
- Fast, easy installation
- Small size fits any M2M application
- weBoost (formerly Wilson Electronics) has long been the market leader in cellular amplification technology
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Kit includes AC Power Supply, Mini-Mag Antenna, 3’ RG174 Cable with SMA Male Connectors. Other antenna and cabling options are available.
- Compatible with all North American cellular providers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Bell, Rogers, Telus, etc) and all 3G and 4G/LTE modems (SMA pigtail adapter may be required for some modems)
In locations where cellular signals are weak due to distance from the cell site, terrain features, or building materials like concrete and steel, the Signal 4G provides a strong, reliable signal.
This amplifer is compatible with the Proxicast LAN-Cell and PocketPORT 3G/4G/LTE cellular routers. It is also compatible with most cellular equipment including 3G/4G/LTE modems and routers from Airlink, Asus, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Huawei, Mofi, Multi-Tech, Netgear, Netcomm, Novatel, Option, Pantech, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion, Teltonika, Verizon Wireless, and many more. On 3G/4G/LTE carriers such as, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus, SaskTel, BTC, Digicel, FLOW, Moviestar, Telcel, and many more. Please check the current instruction manual included each individual signal amplifier for what it exactly it can support at that given time.
Part #: ANT-151-460119
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
The above text is required per the FCC rules under the Signal Booster Labeling Requirements.
Links to some of the carrier registration pages -- https://www.weboost.com/us/support/carrier-registration/
WilsonPro Signal 4G Product Specifications
3.3 in x 1.9 in x 0.8 in
|Weight||0.18 lbs / 0.08 kg (amp only)|
|Connectors||SMA Female (50 Ohm)|
|Mini-Mag Antenna||4 in tall with magnetic base and 12.5 ft coax cable|
|Coax Cable||3 ft RG174 cable for modem to amplifier connection)|
|Power Requirements||5 VDC / 1 A|
|Certifications||FCC, Industry Canada|
|External Power Adapter||12.5 W (5 VDC @ 2.5A), 100~240 VAC input, US Plug|
Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz)
|Max Gain||15 dB|